After a dramatic finish of the 5th edition of the Gulf 12 Hours, Kessel Racing took overall victory with the #11 Ferrari driven by Michal Broniszewski, Giancomo Piccini and Davide Rigon at Yas Marina Circuit with 301 completed laps. The Black Falcon #2 (Abdulaziz...
The first six hours of the Gulf 12 Hours have been completed at Yas Marina Circuit. Kessel Racing has kept the lead with the #11 Ferrari 458 Italia, after taking first position early on in the race. Following an accident off the start between...
Khaled Al Qubaisi, one of the most well-known and successful racing drivers from the Middle East, is taking part in the 5th Gulf 12 Hours at the Yas Marina Circuit today, racing the Mercedes SLS. The Executive Director of Human Resources & Administration at...
For the start of the first part of the 5th edition of the Gulf 12 Hours, taking place at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi today, the Start Drivers have been announced. #1 Abu Dhabi Bla – Jeroen Bleekemolen #2 Black Falcon – Yelmer...
In their debut at the Gulf 12 Hours, Oman Racing Team have taken pole position in PRO class with the #44 Aston Martin Vantage, qualifying ahead of both the #2 Mercedes SLS (Al Faisal/Haupt/Buurman) and #1 Mercedes SLS (Al Qubaisi/Bleekemolen/Engel), run by Black Falcon....
The former Italian motorbike rider and three-time world champion, Loris Capirossi, is taking to a new kind of motorsport by racing a GT3-car for the first time in the Gulf 12 Hours on Yas Marina Circuit. Capirossi, who retired from professional motorsport in 2011,...
- RT @piersmasarati: @gulf12hours might bring my 991 GT3 .
- RT @Brookspeed: @gulf12hours @YasMarinaAD @AbuDhabi drives available on https://t.co/bNLNSYStqe Web site. https://t.co/PVdafnSDA9
- Team @Brookspeed Porsche is our first 2016 per-entry (they registered only a few minutes after official opening) followed by @OptimumMSport
- Pre-registrations for the 6th Gulf 12 Hours (Abu Dhabi) are now open. From today teams can enter cars.
- Teams pre-registration for the 6th Gulf 12 Hours will open tomorrow. The race will take place in Abu Dhabi 16-17 December 2016.
- Merry Xmas friends and colleagues. Have a wonderful festive season. https://t.co/SEi5M8ATL8
The preliminary entry list 2016 will be published soon.
Wednesday 14 December
|09.00 – 17.00||Private unofficial open tests|
Thursday 15 December
|11.00 – 18.00||Scrutineering|
|14.00 – 14.45||Drivers briefing|
|15.00 – 16.00||Drivers interviews and photo sessions|
|16.25 – 17.40||Free practice 1 (75m)|
|19.00 – 20.15||Free practice 2 (75m night)|
Friday 16 December
|11.00 – 12.15||Free practice 3 (75m)|
|12.30 – 13.45||Free practice 4 (75m)|
|16.15 – 16.30||Qualifying, Driver 1 (15m)|
|16.45 – 17.00||Qualifying, Driver 2 (15m)|
|17.15 – 17.30||Qualifying, Driver 3 (15m)|
Saturday 17 December
|09.30 – 15.30||Race Part 1|
|17.30 – 23.30||Race Part 2|