A last minute safety car caused by a spin from the Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 GT3 of Jorge Lorenzo changed the face of the 2014 Gulf 12 Hours race. Michele Rugolo, driving the AF Corse Ferrari 458 GT3, made the best use of the...
At the three quarter mark of the 2014 Gulf 12 Hours race at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit, the home team car #1 of Abu Dhabi Racing Black Falcon’s Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 remains at the top of the lap charts leading the race...
Cars gridded up for the start to the second half of the Gulf 12 Hours and it was AF Corse’s Davide Rigon starting from pole position with the number 1 Abu Dhabi Racing Black Falcon AMG SLS Mercedes of Jeroen Bleekemolen starting alongside on...
Part one of the 2014 Gulf 12 Hours has been run with six hours of racing completed, bringing out the chequered flag that ushers the cars into Parc Ferme and it was the AF Corse Ferrari 458 GT3 driven by Steve Wyatt, Michele Rugolo...
The half way mark of the opening six-hour stint in the 2014 Gulf 12 Hours at Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina Circuit has been reached and impressively it’s the McLaren 650S making its world competition debut that’s leading the field of 24 cars after three...
Defending race winners, Abu Dhabi Racing Black Falcon got off to a flying start to the 2014 Gulf 12-Hours with Jeroen Bleekemolen behind the wheel jumping from third on the grid to take the lead by turn 1 which he has held through the...
- RT @JensonButton: “@McLaren_GT: A fantastic end to the weekend, and to the 2014 season. Here's to 2015! http://t.co/QCJv0ROdzT” Great Job g…
- RT @rigondavide: @jbleekemolen @abracing73 @sportscar365 @gulf12hours @michelerugolo Was very difficult! Well done to you mate, you were re…
- RT @kevinestre: Great pic's from our 650S GT3. #AbuDhabi #mclarengt #estre #bell #parente #P3 #goodStart http://t.co/ARL2HmGUFH
- RT @RichardMuscat36: What a great experience Abu Dhabi was. We won the Pro-AM class and came 4th overall. I would like to thank Black... ht…
- RT @jbleekemolen: @SeanEdwardsF @TeamBlackFalcon @gulf12hours Proud to have the name on the car! http://t.co/QMJdk1bPbF
- RT @rigondavide: Really happy for this Victory !! Super @michelerugolo and #Wyatt ! I'm so happy @gulf12hours http://t.co/9LZQ68NY7G
Wednesday, 9 December
|17:30 – 18:50||
Gulf 12 Hours untimed test session 1
(1h 20m) *night lights*
Thursday, 10 December
|9:15 – 10:25||
Gulf 12 Hours untimed test session 2
|12:25 – 13:35||
Gulf 12 Hours untimed test session 3
|16:00 – 16:15||Gulf 12 Hours qualifying driver 1 (15m)|
|16:30 – 16:45||Gulf 12 Hours qualifying driver 2 (15m)|
|17:00 – 17:15||Gulf 12 Hours qualifying driver 3 (15m)|
|17:30 – 17:45||Gulf 12 Hours qualifying driver 4 (15m)|
Friday, 11 December
|9:00 – 15:00||Gulf 12 Hours Race 1 (6h)|
|17:45 – 23:45||Gulf 12 Hours Race 2 (6h) *night lights*|